What have I learned? What have you learned? What would I like to learn?
It’s a BIG question.
My answer is this: to TRUST more .. LISTEN more to the soft Whisperer within (God/True Source) – to BELIEVE with my whole heart
Life is fleeting. I’ve endured much loss – friends, spouses, days and nights to worry or fright – only to realize shortly thereafter that there is no need to worry – no benefit – however, to TRUST, PRAY, LISTEN, OPEN my HEART to God/True Source’s guidance and BELIEVE all will be well , therein, I find my wish for ALL persons – CONTENTMENT
What does Contentment look like to me?
It’s realizing that ALL I need, ALL around me is ENOUGH and ENJOY every moment of…
- Warm Water
- Clean Water
- Healthy food – my Green/Fruity/Nutty Shake in the mornings
- ability to learn and practice Yoga
- Legs that move and allow me to roam the Mountains I love so much
- Conversing with the Trees
- Taking Photographs of all that catches my eye
- Enjoying the Light of sunrise and Moonrise
- to listen and walk by the River’s edge
- my Grandchildren
- my Children
- the gift of my spouse, Steve and his innate laughter and support
- my Church family
- my Alanon Family
- my Telephone calls and walks with Friends
- a Job with loving people
- Moments found to create Art
- the gift of my Parents, my Brothers, my Nieces and Nephews
- Friends abroad, Friends on Facebook
- Trees and Flowers of so many varieties in my back yard – and a Pond
Life is NOT all doom and gloom – it’s different
What I’m learning is to look with eyes open, ears and heart open, hands – open to what’s ALL around me and say Thank you!
As I said I’m learning – NOT perfect, nor, would I want to be.
Happy year of Contentment is my wish for ALL in this New Year!
~ Anita 12/30/22