Called to Write Workshop
for Women ages 18 & up – Asheville, NC to begin in July 6th
Thursday evenings from 7pm – 9 pm
in the Amherst Writers & Artists method aka AWA
Discover your original and creative voice through a variety of prompts using the AWA method.
To REGISTER: Email name, telephone to AWA.AAdams@gmail.com by July 1st
‘A Writers is someone who writes.” – Pat Schneider, Writing Alone & With Others
A. Adams, Certified AWA Affiliate in the AWA method will Facilitate and write with you. Providing a safe space for others to share their voice and craft their art.
Learning more about the Amherst Writers and Artists Method.
via Welcome Writers — Called to Write
For those who are unfamiliar with the Amherst Writers & Artists (AWA) method, let me share the following.
The AWA Method is based in the following philosophy.
These affirmations rest on a definition of personhood based in equality, and a definition of writing as an art form available to all persons.
- Everyone has a strong, unique voice.
- Everyone is born with creative genius.
- Writing as an art form belongs to all people, regardless of economic class or educational level.
- The teaching of craft can be done without damage to a writers original voice or artistic self-esteem.
- A writer is someone who writes.
For more about the Amherst Writers & Artists method, please visit: Amherst Writers & Artists (AWA)